Become a member of Kiteboardingreview.com. It is absolutely FREE. When you sign up on Kiteboardreview.com you get all of the following benefits:
Add additional functionality to your review experience. You can start a list of favorites and better compare products.
Get the inside scoop on new equipment being released
Get alerted to specials on destinations and equipment for sale
Get alerted to upcoming events
Be able to add new launches to our site as well as adding kiteboarding schools and shops
Just click on the "Register" button above at the top right corner to become a member!
Kiteboarding Review includes reviews of kites and boards. In addition, we now also have reviews of schools and shops around the world as well as information on launches around the world.
Kites and Boards
Thinking about getting a new kite or board? Take some time and read through our reviews. We have many reviews by kiters will all levels of experience. We are also adding Editor Reviews where we at Kiteboarding Review will test the latest equipment. Simply use the drop down menus at the top of the site to search for kites and boards by manufacturer.
Also take advantage of our Comparison tool where you can read reviews on different kites and boards side-by-side. Simply click on the “Compare” button below the kite or board and then pull up the next kite or board and do the same.
If you would like us to add a product that you don’t see, simply contact us and we will be happy to do so.
Kiteboarding Schools and Shops
Need a lesson or equipment? Take a look at our listing of kiteboarding schools and shops in your area. Once again, you can read reviews or write a review by clicking here. If you are a school or shop owner, you can also add your shop by clicking here and then clicking on the "add new listing" at the top right. Note that you need to be a member to add schools and shops. This is FREE and can be done by just clicking the Register button at the top right corner. Want even more exposure, you can also get a premium listing by following the same procedure and selecting the paid listing option. For more about our premium listings, click here. If the state/province or the city/town of the school or shop is not already in our database, feel free to email us and let us know. We can add it to better improve the search capabilities so that people can search and find you more easily.
When kiting in a new area or on vacation or holiday, information about launches can be critical. We try and get as much information as possible from local riders about launches including information about location, difficulty, wind direction, parking, best places to launch your kite and any know hazards. This is beneficial to those not familiar with the area and launches and also beneficial to locals. The best way to prevent excessive government regulation is to kite smart and self-regulate. By making kiters more informed, everyone will be better able to respect local customs and also be less likely to find themselves in a potentially dangerous situation. To review an existing launch on our site, click here and find the launch using our search tool. To add a new launch, click here and simply click on the add new listing at the top right. Note that you must first join as a member before adding a new launch. This is absolutely FREE and you can join by simply clicking the Register button at the top right of our site. We also offer sponsorship of kite launches by kite shops and schools as well. For more about sponsorship of launches, click here. If the state/province or the city/town of the launch is not already in our database, feel free to email us and let us know. We can add it to better improve the search capabilities so that people can search and find you more easily.
If you own a Kiteboarding school or shop and do not see it listed on our site, feel free join our membership and add your school or shop. It is absolutely free. Kiteboarding Review utilizes a map component so that customers and students can easily find you. Furthermore, you can add relevant information about your operation. Simply register as a Member which is free and can be done by clicking the Register button at the top right corner of the site. Then add your shop or school by clicking here and then clicking the Add New Listing at the top right. If the province/state or the city/town of the shop is not already in our database, you can email us so that we may add it. This will improve the search functionality and allow people to better find you.
We also offer premium listings for as low as $95 per year. Premium listings include the following benefits:
1. Highest placement in our directory. Students looking for lessons will often call the first listing at a location and work their way down.
2. Expanded listings to include details about your shop and the ability to embed a video about your shop.
3. Your banner ad can be included in a rotation on our home page.
4. Opportunities to include deals and specials in our newsletter to our members.
5. Free sponsorship of launches in your area. This means that when someone looks up a launch on our site they will always see your information associated with it. You can add expanded information on the launch and your information will always come first. You can include your website, information about your shop and a video.
We accept payment through PayPal.
Founded in 2008, Kiteboarding Review houses one of the largest collections of kite reviews on the internet. Our mission is to provide reviews to assist users when purchasing kiteboarding equipment. Our site provides the manufacturer information and links for kites and boards in addition to user reviews. We also have reviews and information on local kite shops and schools as well at kiteboarding launches around the world
We do our best to maintain a fair and objective site. Luckily most of us in the kiting community have the right attitude and don't abuse the system. To maintain the quality of our reviews we take the following steps:
1. All reviewers must submit their name and email address (although we do not publish their email address.)
2. Each submitted review is reviewed by us before it is approved. Obviously, we must rely on what is submitted by the reviewer and cannot verify this information, but we do review for inappropriate information not derived from first hand experiences.
3. Our policy is that a party should not submit reviews, directly, or indirectly, on a competitor's product.
4. If you are a representative of a product, we ask that this information be disclosed in the review.
5. A person can only submit one review per product.
6. If a manufacturer or shop owner feels that their product or shop has been unfairly reviewed, we will review the basis for this complaint and reserve the right to remove the listing. Also, the owner is given the opportunity to respond on-line to the review.
7. We reserve the right to remove any review.
8. By submitting a review, the reviewing party agrees to these terms.
If you’re a local shop or school, please support our site by linking to us. Also, please become a member and register your school or shop with us.