About Us (1)
Founded in 2008, Kiteboarding Review houses one of the largest collections of kite reviews on the internet. Our mission is to provide reviews to assist users when purchasing kiteboarding equipment. Our site provides the manufacturer information and links for kites and boards in addition to user reviews. We also have reviews and information on local kite shops and schools as well at kiteboarding launches around the world
We do our best to maintain a fair and objective site. Luckily most of us in the kiting community have the right attitude and don't abuse the system. To maintain the quality of our reviews we take the following steps:
1. All reviewers must submit their name and email address (although we do not publish their email address.)
2. Each submitted review is reviewed by us before it is approved. Obviously, we must rely on what is submitted by the reviewer and cannot verify this information, but we do review for inappropriate information not derived from first hand experiences.
3. Our policy is that a party should not submit reviews, directly, or indirectly, on a competitor's product.
4. If you are a representative of a product, we ask that this information be disclosed in the review.
5. A person can only submit one review per product.
6. If a manufacturer or shop owner feels that their product or shop has been unfairly reviewed, we will review the basis for this complaint and reserve the right to remove the listing. Also, the owner is given the opportunity to respond on-line to the review.
7. We reserve the right to remove any review.
8. By submitting a review, the reviewing party agrees to these terms.
If you’re a local shop or school, please support our site by linking to us. Also, please become a member and register your school or shop with us.