Cabrinha Convert (2010) Hot
When it comes to versatility and value the Convert can not be beat. Created from the DNA of the Cabrinha top line of kites, the Convert is designed to deliver the widest range of use and easiest handling. We’ve put control, handling, security and relaunch at the top of the performance brief while putting value at the top of the price position target.
Average user rating from: 2 user(s)
the 12m2 2010 Convert
This is mij favorite kite. it real nice learing kite for 14knts to 18 knts. is the ideal wind range of a beginner 95 kg rider.
- Relaunch is super easy.
- smooth steering.
- Upwind does not feel verry good.
- The control bar is a bit messy with the re- and de-power strings. 2011 is way better and i use it on the 2010 kite. works a treat.
- Light Wind
9M 2010 Convert
Today, me and my team tried the 2010 Cabrinha Convert 9m. We were impressed by:
- Easy inflation
- Simple and highly efective bar setup
- Simple kook proof lines connection
- Fast on axis turning
- Simple relaunching by pulling the bar end when kite completely downwind
- Instant relaunching when kite on is in the side of the wind window
- Stable like a rock structure in the air
Not too impressed by:
- Less upwind ability than previous year in lighter wind conditions
- Reduced pull upwards for high jumps
Overall, I recommend this kite for a beginner looking to progress and define their riding style or for a intermediate rider looking for an everyday high quality kite.